- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company
- Global Communications
- Planned and agreed deliveries
- Repeatable quality
- No minimum quantity on production runs
Do you need a design concept transformed into a moulded finished product?
Whatever stage you're at in developing a plastic component, D&G Moulding can help. From design, prototyping and tooling to moulding, finishing, assembly and dispatch, you'll find a professional solution for every stage of the process.
There's no minimum production run so whether you need one component or many millions, D&G Moulding comprehensive service is accessible to both established customers and those wanting to develop and launch a new product.
To produce its components, D&G Moulding draws on a combination of skills and expertise, including:
- Design: product design or advice on producing a part.
- Prototyping: procuring prototypes to verify the design is fit for purpose before manufacturing mould tools.
- Mould tools: tool design, tool procurement or tool transfer from other manufacturing units.
- Mould trials: tool sign-off and capability studies before production.
- Dimension reports: First Article Inspection and Statistical Control reports.
- Production: small batches to large-scale production.
- Finishing and assembly: printing, procurement of specialist finishing, kitting of parts and assembly of units.
- Delivery: managed worldwide parts delivery.
So whether you're looking for expert advice, a prototype or a production run of any size, contact D&G Moulding today on +44 (0) 1420 549347 or email email@example.com
Whether you're looking for expert advice, a prototype or a production run of any size, contact D&G Moulding today on +44 (0) 1420 549347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org