D & G Customer Receives Queens Award
The directors and staff at D&G Moulding Ltd would like to congratulate Tacktick Ltd on winning the prestigious Queens Award for Innovation.
At a presentation in Southampton the directors of D&G were introduced to Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal for their part in designing the waterproof housings, manufacturing the tooling and producing the plastic components to support these very advanced electronic assemblies.
The expertise acquired by both companies has evolved over a ten year period and led to mutual success. D & G would like to wish Tacktick every success in the future.
Click here to read more.
D&G Moulding Limited
Unit 8, Omni Business Centre, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QD
Tel: +44 (0) 1420 549347
- Product designs are engineered quickly, reliably and without
fuss from a design brief.
- Interface between parts can be analysed.
- Components can be visualised and prototypes produced direct
from the CAD data.
- More about Design & Development
- Various data formats utilised to create the machine tool
paths for the manufacture of the mould tool.
- Moulds are designed
and manufactured by trained personnel.
- Tools manufactured
from a wide range of materials to suit the application.
- More about Tool Design & Manufacture
- No minimum production batch.
- Electroplating and Spray Painting.
Pad printing, Silk Screening, Hot Foiling.
- Ultrasonic Welding
- More about Production